BSD would like to help you with a Bow String Set!
Here is some info you will need and need to understand in how to order a new Bow String set.
In ordering a new string set you will need to have the following info on hand.
1. Make of bow. examples: Hoyt, Matthews, Pse, Elite etc.
2. Model of bow. Examples: (Pse) Brute, (Matthews) Chill x etc.
3. Year if possible. But not always necessary
4. You will need to know what string set style you have.
Single cam (1 Bow String,1 buss cable)
Dual cam (1 Bow String 2 buss cables)
Binary cam (1 Bow String 2 control cables)
Hybrid cam (1 Bow String 1 buss 1 control)
Also five piece set (1 Bow String, 2 yokes, 2 controls)
seven piece set(1 Bow String, 4 yokes, 2 controls)
5. You will need to know, String length, Yoke length, Cable length, Buss length these are usually found on a limb sticker on the bottom limb close to the riser. In some cases your draw length will help in finding the lengths
Bow String Components
Lengths: String and cable lengths are usually found on the bottom limb sticker for most compound bows. Traditional are marked on the bow and its AMO length.
Buss Cable: Split at one end and fitted to each side of the limb and straight at the other end connected to cam
Cables: Cables are straight and fit from cam to cam
Pinstripe: One strand of a contrasting color in between the two color chosen
Serving 3d: A serving that is twisted together.
Halo: A serving that is braided together
Cat Whiskers: Are for quieting the bowstring down and are very effective
Speed nocks: Are brass nocks with a shrink tubing over them and they are installed for speed by the manufacturer.
TPU speed nocks: Are a sleeve that slide over the string and take place of the brass speed nocks
Cable Containment system or Roller guard system: A roller that contains the cable or back of the string from moving forward or backwards it only allows it to roll up or down