This question gets asked a lot every day. What string material should I use? We have tested many kinds of string material and we have come up with the conclusion that it depends on Where you live? How often you shoot? What you do for shooting?(target or hunting) Let us explain! Where you live makes a great difference in temp, humidity, and elevation. Lets take temperature first it seems to be the one that affects the string material the most. High temps cause the some string material lose its consistency. Basically it starts breaking down and stretching and creeping. While other string materials high temp has less affect on them. Its still a good idea to keep your string set cool and dry. How about humidity? Well that is pretty self explanatory high humidity is constant moisture on your strings that
Top rated products
- Compound Bowstring Replacement String (only) Made out of X or Mercury $40.00
- 2-3 pc set Compound Bowstring Single, Dual, Binary, Hybrid Cam Bcy X or Mercury $80.00
- Bow String Depot Sticker $3.50
- Oneida Bow String Endless Loop String Material B55 $32.00
- Compound Bowstring Replacement String (only) Made out of Trophy $40.00
How do I take care of my strings?Simple do not leave them in direct sunlight or in high heat conditions (car trucks, near heating systems, near windows etc.) Wax the string (not the servings) when and if it needs it. Such as when its looks dry or is fuzzing.